Making Lemonade

I'm a mom of 3, happily married and working part time. We live on a tight budget and I like to find creative ways to make it work. I like to post about my family, my crafts and my random thoughts! Enjoy!

Monday, June 26, 2006

This week was very busy for us because tit was the week of the international convention at our church. Missionaries from our church come back from all over the world and it's a big event. People set up booths to raise money for the missionaries.
David did a booth for his friend Adrian who is hoping to go to Berlin in a few weeks. David sold some framed pictures and cards. It was a fun week, but very busy. Esther was up later than ever vefore, but still smiling,most of the time.
If anyone wants to check out his website it is called inmyimage.net. That is also something that kept us busy this week, but it is up and running and full of nice shots!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home