Making Lemonade

I'm a mom of 3, happily married and working part time. We live on a tight budget and I like to find creative ways to make it work. I like to post about my family, my crafts and my random thoughts! Enjoy!

Saturday, July 15, 2006

Sorry I havn't updated ina hile. We've been busy. Esther had her fisrt camping trip and she met Billy Graham!! Read on to find out more!
here's a big smile while she sits with Daddy.









A cute face

See, she really can put her whole foot in her mouth!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:06 PM, Blogger Aunt Susan said…

    Hi Cathy, David & Esther

    You sure do have a busy life. It looks like Esther will be a world traveler too. I love these pictures and Steve and I received the pictures of the cousins . We love them. Keep them coming. Steve loves her face. Me too!!! David your face is so proud when you hold her. It's wonderful
    Love you all

     
  • At 8:26 AM, Blogger Saratoga Joe said…

    She sure is cute. Of course, I.m not at all prejudiced!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home