Making Lemonade

I'm a mom of 3, happily married and working part time. We live on a tight budget and I like to find creative ways to make it work. I like to post about my family, my crafts and my random thoughts! Enjoy!

Saturday, September 23, 2006

This is from the top of the Storm King Mt. trail in Olympic National Park.
I almost made it up to the top, but it got to the point where you had to use ropes and sramble around and it just wasn't safe with the baby...
Also I was prettyout of breath. I'm not so fond up hiking when it's straight up like this!! Going down was hard too. I ripped my favorite jeans!








Over those mts is Canada!
It is a lovely view, eh! !

1 Comments:

  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Laurie Cella said…

    These pictures are so so beautiful! It looks like you all had such a lovely time - I can't wait to hear all the details, esp. the peppermint patties!! :)

    Love,
    Aunt Laurie

    PS - Kisses to my sweet girl

     

Post a Comment

<< Home