Making Lemonade

I'm a mom of 3, happily married and working part time. We live on a tight budget and I like to find creative ways to make it work. I like to post about my family, my crafts and my random thoughts! Enjoy!

Thursday, January 25, 2007

Toys exploding everywhere, pretzels stuck to bottoms of feet, and yummy food for Mommy's to eat.

Thats what happened at my apartment yesterday while we said a sad farewell to Susanna and Camden. They are probably on the plane to Croatia as I write this. They will be there another few months and then they come back . We miss you and will be praying for you!

1 Comments:

  • At 1:01 PM, Blogger Ben, Susanna, and little Camden said…

    Awwwhh, cathy your blog is so cute! I had such a great time with you over the christmas break. Thanks for being such an aswesome friend! Did I hear that your bid got accepted?? Im praying that all goes smoothly in the process. email me when you get a chance. Love, susanna

     

Post a Comment

<< Home