Making Lemonade

I'm a mom of 3, happily married and working part time. We live on a tight budget and I like to find creative ways to make it work. I like to post about my family, my crafts and my random thoughts! Enjoy!

Monday, March 05, 2007

"E.K." strikes again, finding a way to fall out of her crib the other day.
We can't figure out how she dit it..but that's the thing with super heros- they never tell you how they do their tricks. Luckily she walked a way with only one bump on her head. We have since moved her crib so that she has an even larger wall to climb.
the adventures never end!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:33 PM, Blogger Aunt Susan said…

    Sorry you haven't heard from us.
    This is the busy season at
    Nuestra Casa.............
    I hope the little princess is OK

    She looks fine. Scaling walls is quite a feat though
    Good luck

    We love you
    Aunt Suan & Steve

     

Post a Comment

<< Home