Making Lemonade

I'm a mom of 3, happily married and working part time. We live on a tight budget and I like to find creative ways to make it work. I like to post about my family, my crafts and my random thoughts! Enjoy!

Saturday, August 11, 2007

So all I can say is "I'm sorry" to all of my loyal blog-checkers. I have been feeling pretty yucky and the computer is in the hottest room in the house, so I haven't been able to update. But luckily there is a cool strand of weather here and I am almost out of the yucky stage, so I thought I would throw you all some pictures to quench your insatiable Esther lust.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM, Blogger cathy said…

    That little girl o mine is becoming a real bruiser. Not just because she bruises easily like her mom but because she knows how to dish 'em out too. She hit me with her book tonight and almost busted my tooth!

     
  • At 8:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    that last post was from dad. he has no patience for registering a user account to leave a comment but has proven that if you know someone with more patience than yourself, you can mooch off their labor

     

Post a Comment

<< Home