Making Lemonade

I'm a mom of 3, happily married and working part time. We live on a tight budget and I like to find creative ways to make it work. I like to post about my family, my crafts and my random thoughts! Enjoy!

Monday, November 30, 2009

We visited David's college friends on our way back to New York. Some very remarkable people were there! Glad we made it!! Thanks Steve and Nicole for hosting and Winona for the place to stay!!




Here is Uncle Poss rousing the kids with wrestling moves!








Those Arensen kids are so sweet and polite. I'm sorry that I don't have a better picture. The group one didn't take on our camera:( We'll have to steal yours Sandy!!












Luke and Andrea's sweet dog Harper. She ate up all the messes!! It was great!!





A group photo after the Arensens left.

Here we have the Hardy family with the adorable Aurora!! She is a little older than Elan and half his size!!





The Wallenbach's and Mr. Jennings











The BardyKings sporting the milk mustach..( or should I say cream)

1 Comments:

  • At 7:49 PM, Blogger sarah said…

    So jealous am I!!!!!! I love all of those people(even the ones I haven't met!). Stinking West Coast.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home