Making Lemonade

I'm a mom of 3, happily married and working part time. We live on a tight budget and I like to find creative ways to make it work. I like to post about my family, my crafts and my random thoughts! Enjoy!

Monday, October 23, 2006

We took some funny famliy pictures. It was hard to get the right lighting with everyone's face and make sure everyone was smiling, but I'm glad that David took them and we didn't have to sit in some studio for hours on end.
We had fun together














I absolutely love Melissa's face here! She wasn't angry, I think she just wasn't ready for the picture! he he

1 Comments:

  • At 6:48 PM, Blogger Aunt Susan said…

    You all look like this is a movie set. Beautiful pictures. Esther and Cody are getting so big.
    We love you all. Keep em coming.

    Aunt Susan & Uncle Steve

     

Post a Comment

<< Home