Making Lemonade

I'm a mom of 3, happily married and working part time. We live on a tight budget and I like to find creative ways to make it work. I like to post about my family, my crafts and my random thoughts! Enjoy!

Thursday, November 02, 2006

Esther and daddy were in the costume contest( we didn't win...it was rigged we think)












Daddy's costume was his funny face here!! And Esther looks kinds funny too. I guess thats why I like this picture

In case you don't know,Esther LOVES dogs. She tried to eat this one, but it didn't happen! we took the fur out of her mouth, don't worry!












This is Esther ridding on Daddy's shoulders.

1 Comments:

  • At 10:53 AM, Blogger Abigail said…

    We looked through your amazing scrapbook at Heidi's wedding, and Dave gave us this electronic address so we could feast on your beautiful girl some more.

    You and Dave have stolen all of the beautiful genes and put them into Esther. She is gorgeous!-- really, truly gorgeous. Those shots of her apple-eating look like they're straight out of a Martha Stewart children's magazine...

     

Post a Comment

<< Home