Making Lemonade

I'm a mom of 3, happily married and working part time. We live on a tight budget and I like to find creative ways to make it work. I like to post about my family, my crafts and my random thoughts! Enjoy!

Sunday, December 17, 2006

I'm going to go on a blog stike if I don't get more feedback from ya'll . I want to keep you updated on us but I don't know if anyone checks because there not very many comments here.
Aunt Susan and Laurie and sometimes my dad, but come on people!! It's not that hard. Just let me know you saw the pictures. Just say "hi", or soemthing. Throw me a bone here!!!

5 Comments:

  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Griffen said…

    I look at this EVERY day (even though you don't post every day). I'll comment more now that I have the greenlight:)

    Esther is so crazy cute. I can't wait for the kids to meet.

    Merry Christmas to your whole clan!
    -Sandy

     
  • At 7:46 AM, Blogger Laurie Cella said…

    Hi Cathy,

    PLEASE no blog strike - I LOVE to see pictures of my lovely Esther girl, and to see what you all are up to. You are both such talented photographers, and it makes me day, truly, to see how Esther is doing, and to take a virtual tour of the houses you might buy. Plus, I love to see the pillows made by material given to you by Yours Truly.

    Sending you lots of love, and looking forward top cuddling Esther in the next week.
    Love,
    Aunt Laurie

     
  • At 8:21 AM, Blogger cathy said…

    thanks for the feedback. you guys rock!

     
  • At 8:42 AM, Blogger Aunt Susan said…

    You are and always have been a dollface.

    Love you
    Merry Christmas

     
  • At 10:37 AM, Blogger Saratoga Joe said…

    Ditto Aunt Susan's remark

     

Post a Comment

<< Home