Making Lemonade

I'm a mom of 3, happily married and working part time. We live on a tight budget and I like to find creative ways to make it work. I like to post about my family, my crafts and my random thoughts! Enjoy!

Monday, December 04, 2006

On Saturday we went to buy our first real christmas tree. We had funhiding behind the tree and "pretending we were lost." It was only fun until people started to think we were crazy, and then we were jsut back to finding the perfect tree..







We ended up going with a 4 footer so that we could put it up on our nice wooded TV stand so that Esther wouldn't get "involved" in it..if ya know what I mean. We were debating "well, do we want her to eat big needles or little needles!"
So far she doesn't seem too interested and it's too high for her to reach, but it's only been up for 2 days..
we'll keep you posted!

1 Comments:

  • At 6:51 PM, Blogger Laurie Cella said…

    Hi sweet Esther bug. I bet you will have a extra special Christmas this year - I can't wait to give you a big hug!

    I love you-
    Aunt Laurie

     

Post a Comment

<< Home