Making Lemonade

I'm a mom of 3, happily married and working part time. We live on a tight budget and I like to find creative ways to make it work. I like to post about my family, my crafts and my random thoughts! Enjoy!

Saturday, November 11, 2006

This is Esther last weekend climbing up stairs AT NIKKI'S SHOWER!!
She is very mobile lately.













Here she is getting a ride on Daddy's skateboard...not so safe!












So we got a good deal on a little toy for her to ride on and push around as she learns to walk. She likes it and it's much safer than the skateboard! She scooted a few feet today so that she could get a bite out of mommy's apple. Whatever works!

2 Comments:

  • At 7:26 PM, Blogger Laurie Cella said…

    Hi Esther-

    You are really starting to look like a little girl! Your Aunt Laurie loves you and sends you lots of kisses!!!

    Love,
    Aunt Laurie

     
  • At 3:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    thanks for the props...
    xoxo

     

Post a Comment

<< Home