Making Lemonade

I'm a mom of 3, happily married and working part time. We live on a tight budget and I like to find creative ways to make it work. I like to post about my family, my crafts and my random thoughts! Enjoy!

Sunday, June 03, 2007

Esther meets Grandma Hinds for the first time. Unfortunatley this is not the best depiction of either of them.






Here they are- the two most handsome men at the wedding!! And they're gonna "pump you up"











and Eliza graced us with the many cartwheels throughout the night.



ah yes.. and the "rock" video. I still have to find a way to upload videos. It's worth the wait though

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 10:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Esther and Grandma Hinds look beautiful. Poppa Joe has spoken

     
  • At 7:11 AM, Blogger Andrew, Misty, Grant & Reese said…

    Nice Blog. It's a cool avenue to fellowship with the body. Thanx for the House Warming invite. We'll do our best to make it. It was worthy of the front of our refrigerator. Check us out at http://andrewmisty.blogspot.com/

     

Post a Comment

<< Home