Making Lemonade

I'm a mom of 3, happily married and working part time. We live on a tight budget and I like to find creative ways to make it work. I like to post about my family, my crafts and my random thoughts! Enjoy!

Wednesday, September 10, 2008

This first picture is Esther putting all of her animals in all of her shoes. It was really cute, but this picture doesn't really do it justice:)













Elan is learning to ride a bike:)












This is Esther at Camden's birthday party a few weeks ago. They have this huge water park thing. It's like a kid's dream come true. My brave little girl was not so eager to try it though...what's happening to her??

2 Comments:

  • At 1:38 PM, Blogger Susan P. said…

    Esther plays so well by herself - she has such an imagination. Elan doesn't look like he is just 7 months old.
    Did you notice I could finally comment on your blog? Now that we have a new computer! :)
    So send more pictures of my grandchildren this way. I promise to comment.

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow, Elan is really advanced. Can he teach Josiah a few tricks???

     

Post a Comment

<< Home