Making Lemonade

I'm a mom of 3, happily married and working part time. We live on a tight budget and I like to find creative ways to make it work. I like to post about my family, my crafts and my random thoughts! Enjoy!

Tuesday, December 19, 2006

We have Pigtails! I distracted her with my cell phone so that I could get these in her hair! I was so excited!



So is she!!!
( By the way, this page is dedicated to Sandy and Laurie who ever so kindly responded to cries of distress.
Thank you , and future blogging will be attributed to your acts of kindness:)

3 Comments:

  • At 9:43 AM, Blogger Griffen said…

    Glad to know I could provide this service. I'm sure I'm not the ONLY one who would have been devasted by your absence from the blog-world.

    The pigtails are ADORABLE, and the envy of my Lilee who is twice Esther's age and bald as can be:(

     
  • At 6:32 AM, Blogger Andrew, Misty, Grant & Reese said…

    Hey Kathy,
    Fear not...you are not alone in the Blogger world. The pictures are always cute. Thanks for the "gift" the other night. It actually found a place in the house and our oldest likes to shake it...can't imagine why!? Have a Very Merry Christmas. Check out our Blog.
    -Andrew, Misty and boys

     
  • At 9:13 AM, Blogger Saratoga Joe said…

    Cuter than cute

     

Post a Comment

<< Home