Making Lemonade

I'm a mom of 3, happily married and working part time. We live on a tight budget and I like to find creative ways to make it work. I like to post about my family, my crafts and my random thoughts! Enjoy!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Some random pictures of late

Elan looking very messy and tired and cute. It's a rough life!












Esther tried on last year's halloween costume and it barely fit her! Daddy's costume barely fit him as well. It look a lot of convincing that there is no sleeping with costumes on.









Esther is rather barbaricly biting off Alfred's head,( and enjoying it!)

2 Comments:

  • At 7:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Cathy, You cabinets look beautiful! I LOVE that picture of Esther and her bears in the kitchen. She is so much her own person and such a riot! Elan looks so cute in that highchair picture.I just want to give him a big kiss. Love MOM

     
  • At 6:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    uh, excuse my ignorance, but who is Alfred?
    Love the pics, by the way! Props on updating your blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home