Making Lemonade

I'm a mom of 3, happily married and working part time. We live on a tight budget and I like to find creative ways to make it work. I like to post about my family, my crafts and my random thoughts! Enjoy!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Do you see esther telling them not to get out of their beds!!
So I have been very busy lately re-doing the kitchen cabinets. I will get a better photo of them up on the web when they are all back on their correct door place...but while i was crazily in the midst of my re-doing, bear-bear decided that it would be a nice place to bring all the couch pillows and some blankets and take a nap.

1 Comments:

  • At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Once upon a time there was a little mother named Esther who told her babies to stay in their beds. But tey were all playing and playiong. So then she told them a story about the sandbox with a door on the bottom, and they all fwell asleep. What good liitle babies they were.

    Gampa looooooooooves Esther!!!!!!!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home